Reasoning Ability Quiz 2020
Reasoning ability is the very difficult topic among the students, it’s very complex problems and logical thinking type of questions puzzles occur in the examinations. Nowadays they are asking variety of question patterns like easy level, moderate level and difficulty level of questions. So, we are providing that type of question is prepared. CloudPazz is providing you daily quizzes of Reasoning ability with the number of updated questions on a daily basis to keep you updated with the difficulty level and types of questions that may be asked in the exam. So, you must practice with the different types of questions to be in the exams.
Directions (1 – 6): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Eight persons B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I are seated in a straight line facing north but not necessarily in the same order. Only two people sit between B and I. B sits at left extreme end of the line. C sits second to the right of I. E sits third to the left of H. H is not an immediate neighbour of G. D and F are immediate neighbours of each other. Neither D nor F is an immediate neighbour of H. D does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line.
1. Who amongst the following sits exactly in the middle of the person who sits fourth from the left and the person who sits third from the right?
2. What is the position of H with respect to G?
a) Third to the right
b) Second to the right
c) Fifth to the right
d) Fourth to the left
e) Second to the left
3. If all the given people are made to sit in alphabetical order from left to right, the positions of how many of them will remain unchanged?
4. Which of the following is true with respect to E as per the given seating arrangement?
a) E sits to immediate left of G
b) Both I and H are immediate neighbors of E
c) Only two people sit to the right of E
d) None of the given options is true
e) Only one person sit between E and B
5. Which of the following represents the person seated at the extreme left end of the line?
6. How many persons are seated between D and G?
Directions (7 – 12): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Eight people K, L, M, N, W, X, Y and Z are sitting around a circular table facing the centre with equal distances between each other but not necessarily in the same order.
K is not an immediate neighbour of W and Z. M sits third to the right of W. L is an immediate neighbour of W. Only two people sit between L and X. Y sits to the immediate right of N. M and Z are immediate neighbours of each other. W sits second to the right of N.
7. Which of the following pairs represents the immediate neighbour of M?
a) X, Y
b) Z, Y
c) X, W
d) Z, X
e) N, W
8. Who amongst the following sits second to the right of M?
9. Which of the following statements is true as per the given arrangement?
a) None of the given options is true
b) M sits to the immediate left of N
c) X is an immediate neighbor of Z
d) N sits second to the right of X
e) L sits second to the right of K
10. How many people sit between X and W as per the given arrangement?
b) More than three
11. Based on the given arrangement, four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
a) N, L
b) M, N
c) Y, Z
d) L, X
e) K, M
12. If all the people are made to sit in alphabetical order counting from K (clockwise direction), the positions of how many of them will remain unchanged? (excluding K)
e) More than three
Explanations (1 – 6):
Answer (1 – 6):
Q1. Ans: (a)
Q2. Ans: (b)
Q3. Ans: (d)
Q4. Ans: (a)
Q5. Ans: (c)
Q6. Ans: (e)
Explanations (7 – 12):
Answer (7 – 12):
Q7. Ans: (d)
Q8. Ans: (b)
Q9. Ans: (d)
Q10. Ans: (a)
Q11. Ans: (e)
Q12. Ans: (c)
!!! All the Best !!!