Quantitative Aptitude Daily Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the very difficult topic among the students, it must very complex problems many of the time occur in the examinations. Nowadays they are asking variety of question patterns like easy level, moderate level and difficulty level of questions. So, we are providing that type of question is prepared. CloudPazz is providing you daily quizzes of Quantitative Aptitude with the number of updated questions on a daily basis to keep you updated with the difficulty level and types of questions that may be asked in the exam. So, you must practice with the different types of questions to be in the exams.
Directions (1 – 4): Refer to the table below and answer the given questions
Number of employees in five companies for five years
1. What is the difference between the total number of employees in Company S in 2008 and 2010 together and the total number of employees in Company Q in 2007 and 2009 together?
2. What is the ratio of the total number of employees in Company P in 2008 and 2009 together to that of the total number of employees in Company Q in 2006 and 2010 together?
(a) 73: 84
(b) 71: 86
(c) 73: 88
(d) 71: 88
(e) 73: 86
3. The number of employees in Company R in 2008 is approximately what percent less than the number of employees in company S in 2006?
4. What is the average number of employees in company P in 2006, 2007 and 2010 together?
Directions (5 – 9): Study the following table carefully to answer the questions
Number of students enrolled in 6 different courses of an institute during 6 different years (in Thousands)
5. What is the average number of boys enrolled in all the courses in the year 2008? (in thousands)
6. What is the average number of girls enrolled in engineering during all the years? (in thousands)
7. The difference between the number of boys and girls enrolled in commerce during the years 2008, 2009 and 2010. (in thousands) is?
8. By what percent is the number of boys enrolled in psychology in 2012 is more than that of girls in the same course and in the same year?
9. In which course the number of boys enrolled showed a consistent increase?
!!! All the Best !!!