ICICI Bank PO Sales and Relationship Management Programme 2020
Probationary Officer Programme for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services.
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. The training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities. The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the Programme will involve servicing, cross-selling and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned. Similarly, internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) campus, Bengaluru including internship and on-the-job training at ICICI Bank.
- The programme focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs of relevant knowledge, developing deep sales and relationship skills and shaping required behaviors.
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day-to-day operations.
- With more than thousand real-life case studies on service, sales and compliance themes interwoven in the course curriculum, the new curriculum lays greater emphasis on skill building of the Probationary Officers so as to enable them to deliver productivity from day one.
- Innovative pedagogy tools such as Co-teaching attempt to enrich the end-to-end learning experience of the trainees.
- The faculty is regularly trained not only by experts from ICICI Bank but also by experts from leading foreign universities.
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure with Computer Lab facility and a Simulator Branch & Processing Centre for experiential learning.
- The students have the opportunity to specialize in different areas of sales and relationship banking.
- On successful completion of the training programme, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as frontline sales and relationship managers in Deputy Manager Band I grade, in addition to being awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Manipal University.
- A monthly stipend is paid to students both during campus terms & internship.
- More than 20,000 students have been associated with the programme and more than 18,000 students have since graduated from the programme.
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 27 years of age as on 1st March 2020 (Should have been born on or after 1st March 1993).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
The selection process for ICICI Bank Probationary Officer will comprise of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
*The GD and the PI (only for applicants who successfully clear the GD) will be concluded on the same day.
Fees of the Training Programme
The Probationary Officer Training Programme is a cashless bridge to managerial jobs for aspiring students. To pursue the Probationary Officer Training Programme, the interested students will have to invest
- Rs.3,71,700/- (Loan amount of Rs.3,15,000/- Plus applicable Goods and Service Tax, which is presently at 18%)
- Rs.16,800/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + GST)
Total amount: Rs.3,88,500/-
Students have an option of either availing an education loan from ICICI Bank or of self-funding the course fee.
After completion of the Training Programme, the Probationary Officers will be absorbed as Deputy Manager Band I in the Bank.
!!! All the Best !!!