IBPS Exam Calendar 2020-2021
Every year IBPS has been released its exam calendar in the month of January on the official site of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (ibps.in). This year’s calendar IBPS has been released the tentative exam dates for the Online Recruitment Process of (CRP) of RRBs and PSBs- IBPS Probationary Officer, IBPS Clerical, IBPS RRB PO (Officer Scale 1), IBPS RRB Clerk (Office Assistant), IBPS RRB SO, IBPS Specialist Officer 2020 Recruitment examinations.
Tentative Calendar of Online CRP for RRBs & PSBs (2020-2021)
RRBs – CRP RRB-IX (Officers) and CRP RRB-IX (Office Assistants)
|Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale I and Office Assistants: 01.08.2020, 02.08.2020, 08.08.2020, 09.08.2020 and 16.08.2020|
|Single Examination||Officers Scale II & III: 13.09.2020|
|Main Examination||Officer Scale I: 13.09.2020
Office Assistants: 19.09.2020
PSBs – CRP PO/MT-X, CRP CLERK-X & CRP SPL-X
|Probationary Officers||Clerks||Specialist Officers|
|Preliminary Examination||03.10.2020 04.10.2020 10.10.2020||12.12.2020 13.12.2020 19.12.2020||26.12.2020 27.12.2020|
Process of Registration
- The registration process will be through online mode only and there will be a single registration for both Preliminary and Main examination, wherever applicable.
- Candidates will be required to upload the following documents as per the specification given in advertisement.
- Photograph of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
- Signature of the Applicant – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpeg file
- Thumb impression of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
- Scanned copy of handwritten declaration as per the format, which will be available in the respective advertisement – 50 kb to 100 kb in .jpeg file
Prospective candidates are also advised to visit official website of IBPS www.ibps.in regularly for detailed notification for each of the above examinations to be displayed in due course.
IBPS, however, reserves the right to change the guidelines/modalities stated above on the basis of administrative reasons, court order, Govt. Advisories, etc.